Saleem Majid, MBA
Saleem Majid is a seasoned accounting expert highly skilled at designing and setting up accounting systems to generate the reports that meet the needs of all stakeholders.
He has held positions of Senior Accountant, Controller, Director of Finance, CFO and Financial Consultant. He also worked on international project for CPA firm training Treasurers of 13 states of Republic of Palau. He is an expert in QB and work extensively in Excel. He is a problem solver and setup accounting system according to GAAP and meeting the needs of company. He has expertise in non-profit organizations and have provided following services in Orange and L.A. County:
- Prepared Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Financial Statements
- Bank and all Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations
- Cash Management and Cash Flow Projections
- Payroll and Human Resources assistance
- Grants and organization budget preparation and monitoring
- Provide assistance in grant compliance and financial audit
- Train staff on bookkeeping and accounting software
- Customized report and spreadsheet for management
Saleem Majid has a BS degree in Accounting from Bradley University and MBA from University of Dallas.