Hilary Bendon is an organizational development and conflict resolution professional. For over 25 years, she has served corporate, nonprofit and governmental clients in industries as varied as retail, education, energy, financial services, manufacturing, military, technology, and biotech.
Hilary encourages leaders to choose the impact they have on an organization and its people. She engages individuals and groups with strategies and techniques designed to activate successful organizational and cultural transformation. Clients value her straight-forward communication style as well as her ability to devise effective, thoughtful responses to complex and emotional issues.
Some of the companies which have benefitted from Hilary’s insightful, practical, and results-oriented approach to complex organizational challenges are Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market, LendingTree, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, the United States’ Marine Recruitment Command, Larta Institute, and Glendale Community College.
Hilary’s diverse and multidimensional perspective has been honed through her experiences abroad in Italy, Costa Rica, Guatemala, the Republic of Armenia and China. She speaks Spanish and Italian fluently and regularly conducts coaching, facilitation and mediation in Spanish as well as in English.
Hilary holds a Master of Public Administration and a Master of Dispute Resolution. She is a certified Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR) and a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) practitioner.
- Organizational Culture Development (embedding mission, vision and values into all aspects of an organization)
- Contract Ombuds/external employee relations
- Conflict resolution facilitation and mediation
- Strategic Human Resources Planning
- Human Resources initiative design and development, such as employee engagement activities
- Strategic Planning for nonprofit organizations
- Leadership and Staff retreats